Went to the mall yesterday with my sister to have our haircut. And had my usual dose of KSP (kulang-sa-pansin) encounter.
We were strolling inside the mall when I suddenly remembered we had to be back in the car by 6pm. I asked my sister: "anong oras na?" And then this KSP guy who was beside me answered, "5." I didn't look at him and acted like I didn't hear him. The nutcase seemed desperate for attention that he repeated, "Miss, 5 na. (and more louder this this time). I could have looked at the guy and rolled my eyes in front of him but decided not to.
When we were back inside the car, my sister had this comment: "Parati na lang may ganyan pag mag kasama tayo. Could it be that there's something with how you look???" And if you know my sister, you'd know she was mocking me.
Monday, January 19, 2004
Posted by
ji
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment