Wednesday, June 30, 2004

one tree hill obssession

  • i'm getting annoyed that i can't find the transcript for next week's episode (this is what i usually do, read the transcript and then anticipate seeing it on tv).


  • i am more attached to the show now that i'm seeing nathan with haley already. and from last night's ep, i know it's mid-week (not yet time for my quotes of the week) but i just have to post this:
    NATHAN: No. No, it's not okay. I'm not okay. [Pause] I lived for tonight.
    I was so scared. I'm still terrified. Then I saw you. I promised myself
    that if I could just get up, and walk over to you, and tell you how much I
    need you, and how much I want you, that nothing else matters.


  • i'm not sure what it is, but there's something with the way nathan looks when he kisses (it could just be me) and i don't like it.


  • i love lucas and his "brooding" look.


  • the thing with this show is that, i can't say i'm all lucas fan or nathan fan. i like them both!


  • i like their theme song as well:
    I don't want to be
    Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
    All I have to do
    Is think of me and I have peace of mind
    I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
    Wondering what I've got to do
    Or who I'm supposed to be
    I don't want to be anything other than me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pex blog hoppin.. see ya..

http://korneredsfear.blogspot.com