open letters (one day late and one daytwo days early)
there were two people who celebrated their birthdays yesterday and one will tomorrow. i'm gonna go post my letters to the three of them all at the same time since i didn't/don't have much time in my hands this week.
Stephe,
Hey! :)
Won't go too formal here with you, it's not like we rarely email each other, right? Anyway... You know, if i were seeing you face to face right now, I would've just given you nothing but a smile - a smile that would show my thankfulness and my happiness for you. continue
Debz,
Do you know what I like when i write birthday greetings? It's that I get an opportunity to write my thank yous to the celebrant. Why during birthdays? Not really sure, but somehow I feel like it's during these days that you let the person know what you've been to them for the past few days or months (if you recently knew each other) or years (if you've been friends for long). Thank yous even for small things, it really doesn't matter. continue
Jun,
Dude!!!!!!!!! When are we gonna see each other??? What's been going on with you? I hope everything's just great for you. Whatever happened to your stalker? LOL.
Thanks for the morning message days ago. Funny how I just posted something about not being able to talk to you, next thing I know I get a message from you. Thought you read it that's why I was "laughing" when I replied. So now you know why. Haha. continue
Monday, June 21, 2004
Posted by
ji
at
4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
gnet,
super thank you - for the greeting, the letter, the text, this blog, the sharing.. lahat lahat na! =) THANKS!
I would have regretted it that we didn't hang out back in college days but then, why should I when we keep in touch like this? =) (u know wat i mean, there are ppl u hang out almost all the time but just lost touch with in a matter of days)
So, kelan ang waiying? or wanchai na?? Btw, un dolphin bay pala!!! =) Hehe, when do you want to have it? Gusto niyo ba mag wan chai or wai ying this sat? =)
Post a Comment