quotes for the week
Karl Malone remains ringless. - Vitto Lazatin
I have decided to be single for a while. Mindfully single, that is. Instead of getting to know guys in the million and one blind dates my friends have already been trying to set up for me, I have decided to get to know myself better. So far, between hanging out at my new apartment, arranging things, decorating, fixing stuff, I have found, to my surprise, that I am good company to myself. No, I am a blast. - Tweet Serring, Wander Girl
3 comments:
hehe oo nga. wawa naman si malone.
dapat retire na siya e. mas nauna pa ata siya naglaro kesa kay michael jordan...
papa ko nga sama e, sabi nya ano raw kaya meron sa kanya... tagal daw nya stay sa utah never nakapasok sa finals. tapos eto sa lakers sya punta, la pa din...
well i think he's just not the champion material. in other words - d niya kadikit ang championship!
k lang. he is a good player. he really doesn't have to prove much. respected naman siya e. though ofcourse every player wants that championship ring.. pero.. pagawa na lang siya! haha =)
Post a Comment