movie night with the girls (minus one)
lanz leviste may have found hilary disappointing in A Cinderella Story. he probably liked her better in lizzie mcguire.
me? i dunno. regardless there's some loose ends in the movie (what happened to the cellphone? or why was 'sam' so mad at 'austin'?), it still works for me. the cast, the story - the movie had me entertained.
most girls were sighing everytime chad appears on the screen. i feel like i don't want to like him anymore since many girls know him already (there goes my patenting once again). :S
olympics
my dad was watching the basketball game last night when i arrived home. who do i notice first??? this puerto rican player who was all over the boards. now, here's one arroyo that i don't hate.

carlos arroyo
4 comments:
You don't wanna, but i'm sure you won't be able to let him go yet. Just think of your past! LOL And here I was planning to have him gift wrapped for you on Christmas. 0;)
I can't believe the US lost that bball game. :\ *shakes head*
hmm.. angge??? or is this kulit?
anyway, of course i'd take that present any time you of the day (even if i had let him go by that time already) LOL
ah, but it's nice that the US dont always win. :)
dont know who but not me
-Angge
Oops. I forgot to sign again.
It is I, Kulit the Wanderer. :P
Post a Comment