Wednesday, November 24, 2004

guess who's back

I learned about the NBA during high school. I was aware of it but I didn't know anything about it. Because most of my buddies were guys and we know how guys are when it comes to basketball, I thought it'd be best that they can also talk about this with me. So yeah, I watched and read. And then I got hooked on one player. Hooked, that I found myself an instant fangirl. I'd keep track of their team standing and his numbers on each game, collect NBA cards of him, keep news and magazine articles of him, patronize Fila because he was the endorser, watch his tv appearances. And then his left ankle got injured. He was traded and signed in Orlando Magic that same year he got injured. From 2000 to present, he's had 4 surgeries already. Some of my buddies would often tease me about it (banters such as "asan na sya?" or "wala na paborito mo").

BUT

Look at who's playing once again. Grant Hill, that's who.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

hahaha.. si grant hill pala.

sabi ko pa sa blog ni stephe - penny hardaway? kasi siya un naaalala ko sa Magic e! oh well...

he's back? playing?

d na kasi ako nakakanood ng NBA.

Anonymous said...

Grant Hill drinks Sprite!

(that's the first thing that popped in my head. :S)

-o- kulit -o-

kenneth yu chan said...

ei o nga! it's good to know that he's back and could still kick ass! hope tumagal siya buong season.. too bad till now i haven't watched even 1 of their games. haaay!