~ Some Asian countries are influencing western countries now. Koreans are proud of their booming movie industry. Almost all items I see have Made in China tags in them. And from an article I saw somewhere:
Gaijin Geisha is a fresh street fashion Label combining Fun and traditional elements of Japans wide spectrum of fashion with bright and playful styles we all know and love. A hysteric juxtaposition colors and techniques....
All eyes are on Japan these days. Animation, fashion and food trends. We are beginning to see a new wave of Japanese style fashion infiltrating the US consciousness. High profile artists such as Gwen Stefani are showing a decidedly Harajuku look, and the up coming release of the Memoirs of a Geisha movie is sure to spark a deep interest in Geisha and Japan inspired fashions.
And from here, it says, HI HI PUFFY AMIYUMI, which debuts November 26 [on Cartoon Network], blends live-action and animation as it chronicles the fantastic adventures of two real-life Japanese rock stars.(these jrock stars are puffy amiyumi). Question is: when will we it be our turn??
~ We had our APE last Monday and it turns out, i did gain weight.
~ I do not want to watch or listen to news reports anymore. But...
While i may be spared of feeling depressed and disappointed, I don't want to find myself one who doesn't have a clue as to what's going on around me.
~ I am bored and restless. I want more to do. I want to be pressured and stressed out.
1 comments:
our turn?
When we have more pride and respect for who we are and what we do.
-o- kulit -o-
On another note, I wanna hire my own personal samurai. *beams* Wha-at? Why are you lookin' at me all funny? ;p
Post a Comment