what if a whole day meant for reviewing was stripped off? i was with the girls at the mall last Saturday looking for a few items. it wasn't the usual shopping we did but it was fun (and tiring for some LOL). i wished i brought my camera with me at that time just to have a photo of kulit and carrots looking silly and all.
sunday's supposed rest period after church service was cut short by relatives dropping by. we haven't seen them for some time that we were glad to have them as unexpected visitors.

|
And then, later in the evening, i was anxiously waiting to see that Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung (that HK singer Regine V. had a duet with years ago), Shawn Yu, and Edison Chan (*sigh*) movie on cable. I had no idea what it was about only that it had an all-star cast. The fact that it has Edison there was enough reason to make me see any kind of movie at all. I mean who can resist
his face??? Anyway, again, I digress. That movie makes it to my list of to-watch HK movies. I've read some reviews about how the movie wasn't any good at all. But I liked it, not only because of the stars if i may say so. It had a story. It was fast-paced, in fact, i think it was this reason why i didn't see that kind of revelation coming. Again, I say I'm a sucker for movies that doesn't follow the norm. I was happy that I was able to catch this one on cable
(i haven't been seeing any new, 2004 released HK movies lately). So yes, that movie made my weekend. うれしいね! |
1 comments:
At least Carrots won't complain anymore how she gains weight whenver she's with me. lol
-o- kulit -o-
Post a Comment