Last week's plan for last night was just to watch KungFu Hustle with shiela, joy, angela, and kenneth. Turns out joy can't make it.
Yesterday, we learned from kenneth that wee and grace (both i haven't seen for a long time) are watching with us. Almost immediately, we found out Al is in town (came from Bangkok) and decided to meet up with him too before the movie.
I gave my word that I'll leave the office early so I can chat with them before the movie. Unfortunately for me, we really need to release some modules last night that I arrived at glorietta 5 or 10 minutes before the movie started. Thanks to me, we were seated on the first and second rows from the screen (felt like we were in a simulated ride). Nevertheless, the movie was really funny. I grew up watching Stephen Chow movies and I'd say he hasn't lost his touch. I'm actually glad people now know of him. =)
After the movie, we decided to dropby where Al and some other friends (jen, choi, ali(?), chicken) were having dinner. It was a nice get-together as some of them haven't seen each other in years. At this time, I got a call from jun and soon he was there with marc as well.

@Giligan's
It's not everyday that we get to see old friends and meet new people. last night was one of those rare chances.
1 comments:
yes, that was nice :)
-Angge
Post a Comment