*** thanks to the readers... ^_^ (and if you're looking for something to read, there's always the archives)***
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
As much as I want to write down in this space something that would mean enough to let u know your words has meant a whole lot more than you think they do (at least for me)... I probably couldn't... not when I'm someone in your past that you must've erased, or wanted to forget anyhow.. But if there's any slim chance that this entree would at least make you think twice before you ever think about clicking that "delete blog" button again, I might have served my purpose... I've always hoped I could be even half as religious as you are in writing down thoughts on this journal of yours, but I never found the will to even try.. and too many times I regret not having been able to "black & white" things that could have made my memoirs worthy of looking back at... and I've missed a lot in life.. that if only I haven't been focusing on the "right" things at the wrong time, I could've had something similar to what you're wanting to delete... that's a shame.. 'Nette, your journal has been the fulfillment of my frustrations as a writer. I told myself that as long as I could read your blogs, I know someone is fulfilling what I've always wanted to do... but anyway, I've started to set things straight, and I hope that when I do the "right" things again, it wouldn't be the wrong time... Here's a message for you: "Contrary to popular thought, life isn't too short. In fact, it contains a vast expanse of space for you to fill with the fulfillment of your dreams, so go on, continue filling that space and remember not to leave any room for regret. Friend, go... live... be... :-) -Screeech
1 comments:
As much as I want to write down in this space something that would mean enough to let u know your words has meant a whole lot more than you think they do (at least for me)... I probably couldn't... not when I'm someone in your past that you must've erased, or wanted to forget anyhow.. But if there's any slim chance that this entree would at least make you think twice before you ever think about clicking that "delete blog" button again, I might have served my purpose... I've always hoped I could be even half as religious as you are in writing down thoughts on this journal of yours, but I never found the will to even try.. and too many times I regret not having been able to "black & white" things that could have made my memoirs worthy of looking back at... and I've missed a lot in life.. that if only I haven't been focusing on the "right" things at the wrong time, I could've had something similar to what you're wanting to delete... that's a shame.. 'Nette, your journal has been the fulfillment of my frustrations as a writer. I told myself that as long as I could read your blogs, I know someone is fulfilling what I've always wanted to do... but anyway, I've started to set things straight, and I hope that when I do the "right" things again, it wouldn't be the wrong time... Here's a message for you: "Contrary to popular thought, life isn't too short. In fact, it contains a vast expanse of space for you to fill with the fulfillment of your dreams, so go on, continue filling that space and remember not to leave any room for regret. Friend, go... live... be... :-)
-Screeech
Post a Comment