Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Random

I had my back checked last Saturday at metropolitan. While the ortho was telling me stuff, I didn't realize I was saying "hai" instead of "ho". Mama had to tug me to remind me the doctor is chinese and not japanese.

___________________


Buti pa mga estudyante, may sembreak. Sana may sembreak din kami. Gusto ko ng break away from my module. Nade-depress na naman ako dahil ayaw pa niyang gumana.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did they say about your back? I've been having major back problems lately and it's not muscle related. It hurts where my spine ends and my butt starts.

One time it got so bad I couldn't sit. I could walk around but not sit. o_0

Someone told me it could be warning signs of scolio. :\

-o- kulit -o-

ji said...

he said i can't do anything about my scolio na except that i continue my annual checkup just to see if it progresses (i dunno, mom says last year it was only 17 degrees now x-ray reads 28 degrees). it's supposed to be hereditary so my child would probably be scoliotic as well :(

hmm... could be back pains talaga or could be scolio. you could probably bend straight forward and ask someone to check if hindi pantay yung likod mo. if hindi nga, have it checked na. then again nga, there's no way it can be corrected at our age unless super taas na ng degree.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know scolio's hereditary. o_0

Pantay as in left/right sides? K, parang pantay naman ata. D ko ma check ng maayos. Hirap mag bend. D na ko flexible eh. LOL

-o- kulit -o-

ji said...

ako din, i didn't know.

being not flexible is bad, tsk tsk tsk... LOL

Anonymous said...

hay....ang mga tumatanda nga naman... nde na sila flexible at nag kakaroon na ng back problems nyahahaha! =P

-->Carrots

ji said...

ai ang yabang nung isa haha