These are not just songs. They're prayers. My prayers.
Everything
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Take Me Away
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
this time you burn me with your eyes
you see past all the lies
you take it all away
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
I try to make my way to you
but still I feel so lost
I don't know what else I can do
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
don't give up on me yet
don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet
but don't let
me stay here alone
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
I've seen enough and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
It makes me both happy and sad that no matter how many times I hurt Him, He's just there to welcome me with open arms.
I may fall into a pit of emotional burden. But I will always, always be rescued by the assurance that there is this God who will never never leave me.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Lifehouse Prayers
Posted by
ji
at
11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love 'everything' hehe some people fail to see what the song's really all about, they just associate it with smallville...
you know jars of clay's Love Song for a Savior? It's one of my fave, too.
"He's more than the laughter or the stars in the heavens/As close a heartbeat or a song on our lips/
Someday well trust Him and learn how to see Him/Someday He'll call us and we will come running/And fall in His arms and the tears will fall down and well pray/I want to fall in love with You
Post a Comment