When you're in Hongkong, most would probably prefer not to eat at fast food restos such as KFC or McDonald's because one would like to try out real food that HongKong has to offer. Right?
Wrong (speaking for myself).
It seems this thought was overshadowed the last time when I was in HK a couple of months ago. I was We were inside McDo almost like thrice a week (I stayed there for four weeks). Mainly because of:
1. Milo McFlurry. It. was. simply. addicting. Super yummy. Even at past 11 in the evening, I would ask ronnie to go with me to buy this one. It was that delicious, I tell you.
2. Hello Kitty and Friends Toys. There were 12 pieces all in all. Initially, I thought of getting only those characters that I liked. When I realized I got 10 out of the 12 already, ronnie bought the remaining 2 just so I'd have the complete set. ^_^ They're so cute.
So now, some of our bags look like these:
1 comments:
Yii... you have Cinnamoroll!!! *Envious* :D
Post a Comment