Friday, October 5, 2007

One of the Boys

I've been to HK three times this year. For those three times, I had only guy officemates to be with. I recently realized that the last time I went on a trip with (a) girl officemate(s) was last end quarter of the previous year.

Now, I'm used to hearing them talk about toys and games that I treat it as additional knowledge for me. I've acepted that I can't just drag them to go shopping with me anytime I want to because we all know how it is with guys and walking from store to store. I can't always act like a damsel when I'm with them, instead be the opposite (believe me, I try to. :p). I may not have some girl friend to share excitement with when I see something cute/pretty but at least I have someone to share talks with when it comes to japanese or chinese entertainment. I guess having guys as companions will always have its pros and cons. Bottomline is, I enjoyed spending time with them.

top to bottom, first to third trip(Another thing that just dawned on me, three trips = three hairstyles :p)

1 comments:

richard said...

dear lim,

hee, you r so cute and funny , hehe , we also really enjoy hang out with you ,hehe , hope you will be happy anytime.