Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Overjoyed

I was thinking last night how thankful I am for everything that I have now.

I'm thankful for my family because even if we do have our share of family problems from time to time they still remain the biggest influences in my life.

I'm thankful for my dear friends because through time and distance, I can take pride in the knowledge that these friends are my truest friends. I'm glad I have these ties with my guy friends and girlfriends.

I'm thankful for ronnie because he's got to be the most patient person I know (aside from my family). I'm not the easiest person to deal with when my mood swings kick in but even if he's already frustrated, he does not give up on me.

I'm thankful for the opportunities I've had, for the experiences I've gained, for the challenges I've faced, and for the mistakes I did. I know for sure that these all will help me be a better person.

I'm thankful for Him because it's Him who gives me everything. I have always believed He has given me so much than what I deserve, for that, I am very much grateful.

Tomorrow, I'm turning a year older. I'm taking a birthday leave but I don't really have plans on what I'll do to celebrate. (Pretty ironic since I love preparing for surprise birthday events or treats). I'm ok with it. What's important is that I have all these things that I mentioned and I have more than I can ask for.

:)

0 comments: