Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomomi

Tomomi happens to be a kimmidoll character that means friend.

Consequently, I named my newest purchase, Tomomi. Aside from it being my new buddy, it has become a remembrance of some sort from my closest friends from the office.

And so, my macbook will always remind me of:

Che (and Mon) - because they willingly bought it from the recently held IT Show in Singapore last March 14. Mon then brought home the said item when he came here for a vacation. Last 26th, I met up with Mon to pick it up.









Ronnie - because he 'dressed' and 'protected' it. He bought the clear hard cover case, screen protector, and touchpad protector.

Kenneth, Snow and Billy - because they gave me this cute laptop tote bag.



See, I had every accessory I needed all from these dear people. It is also for this reason that I consider Tomomi a memorable birthday gift.

2 comments:

che said...

bakit ako lang ang may pic? sa last pic para pa akong groggy hahaha... :)) dapat yata every friend may pic (nagdedemand)

ji said...

hahahah mukha bang groggy? hindi naman eh...

hmmm may point ka che.. pero kelangan ko dalhin si tomomi sometime para mapicture-an ko with 'every friend'? :)) gagawan ko ng paraan hehehe