Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 Things

I swiped from Facebook and posted it here instead.

A) FOUR JOBS I WANT IN MY LIFE:
1. pyschologist
2. personal shopper/fashion consultant
3. travel journalist
4. events organizer

B) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
1. A Walk to Remember
2. Love Actually
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Serendipity

C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1. Tayuman, Manila
2. Novaliches, Quezon City
3. Siu Sai Wan - Hong Kong
4. Kyoto - Japan

D) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. House
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Prisonbreak
4. JDramas :p

E) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Isabela
2. Baguio
3. Bangkok
4. Macau

F) 4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. my social networking accounts: facebook and multiply
2. my email accounts: yahoomail and gmail
3. blogs i follow
4. inq7.net

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOOD:
1. sushi
2. pesto pasta
3. takoyaki
4. spicy chicken

H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE AT RIGHT NOW:
1. Greece
2. Vietnam
3. Hongkong
4. Japan

I) FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
1. most important people in my life (God, family, friends and boyfriend)
2. writing
3. yotsuba and cinnamoroll
4. shoes and bags

0 comments: