Location: G304b Computer Lab, seat number 24
Just got here in school. The supposed tasks i told myself to accomplish earlier this morning, I wasn't really able to do. But I didn't exactly did nothing. I tried you know. For one, I did write something... as in something for the Chapter 5 introduction. I also did read from the book the backpropagation algo and somehow learned a thing or two. Imagine me, thinking of the algorithm while sleeping. I also checked the yahoogroups around 10am but I wasn't able to make a connection with the server. So there, I wasn't able to do any printing of that Chapter. See, the odds were against me...
Anyhow, I was able to process my request for a transcript as soon as I arrived here. I'll have to go back on the 18th to get it. And I was able to drop by Sir Bob, our thesis adviser, to leave the 4 chapters on his desk. I'll have to pass the Chapter 5 tomorrow. I just HAVE to.
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment