Friday, September 20, 2002

Had a really looooong day... We (do I have to tell who the other two were? Oh, Jataw was with us pero only for a few hours lang...) went to Megamall and Robinson's Galleria today. Hmmm... could we be guilty of being such mallrats these past few days (sigh... just one perk of having only a thesis to worry about)? See, we were at Robinson's Place this Monday, Glorietta the other day, and then the two malls today. Shiela and Joy were even at SM Manila yesterday while I just stayed home for thesis work. Seems like Shiela hasn't had enough of it because tomorrow, she'll be at Glorietta once again to buy her (and Joy's) Thundercats comics which they have been waiting for so long. Me and Joy will have to pass that one since our feet are killing us already!

Who wouldn't be?

We were hopping back to and fro National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Goodwill Bookstore, Filbar's, Book Sale, and Comic Quest (all in Megamall). Walked to Robinson's Galleria. Even though we could feel our feet complaining, we still went on to drop by National Bookstore and FIlbar's (again!) and tried to locate Book Sale to no avail. (Is there really no Book Sale in Galleria?) Decided to have late snack and let our tired feet rest for a while. Were also waiting for the guy I was supposed to meet earlier pa to arrive. Instead, I got a text from him telling me that he's back at Megamall and he doesn't know where Galleria is (cause he's not from around here). Had no choice (or did we???) but to take a hike back to Megamall.

It doesn't end there.

He again texted me to tell me that he can't seem to find the place I told him where we'll meet. What are we three to do (Jataw left na by this time)? We gave in and just went to where he and his friend were (tell you about it on the next post...).

After the meeting, we were anxious to call it a day na. But first, we had to WALK again from there to the MRT station (I tell you, one of us three should have a car na...).

Sigh, now... we really can call it a day!

0 comments: