Friday, September 13, 2002

Happy happy joy joy. Bought some new stuff yesterday (me, my mom, and my sis went shopping after we accompanied my sis at the KBP office).

But...

that's not the only reason I'm quite happy. Today, I went with my sister at U.P. I thought I'd sit-in in her 2 classes but later on changed my mind on our way to her 1st class. The idea of me loitering around the campus alone seemed to be more appealing to me. I did just that. Loitered around the area and inside some of the buildings just like any ordinary student (I couldn't really go too far from my sister's building cause I might not find my way back... since I'm really bad when it comes to directions and everything).

The last time I was there, me and my mom dined at Chateau Verde. This time, I made tambay at the cafe (Oz Cafe) inside the Art Circle (made me want to buy some really nice paintings when I entered the place)...There, I was able to enjoy their food plus the book that I brought along with me.

Seems like, lately, I've been following my sister wherever she goes. It may not be all the time, but most of the time I do now. I don't hear my sister complaining naman (that she doesn't want me hanging around with her, she told me she'd tell me upfront if she feels otherwise besides I know when to back off naman) So far, I was able to see the people and places she talks about. The thing here is that... I'm doing this for myself. I've come to my senses that what I really need right now is a change of environment. I'm getting tired with the usual things I see before me. Going with her at some places fills up that need. Setting foot in her school gives me this thrill of being in a new place and being with people I don't know. (The fact that there's really nice food joints there is a bonus).

And so today, I was able to spend time alone -- to think clearly and sort of relax. Can't say I'm relieved of the stress I'm feeling already (yup, I am stressed out that's why my mood's overly unpredictable lately). Only a day (like today's) won't do the trick, but I don't have the luxury to do it as often as I want to. Nevertheless, it still brought me some good.