It's just those rainy days
Spend a lifetime tryin to wash away
Until the sun comes out and shines again
Smile for me, smile for me
My catatonic self got the best out of me. I laid there on the couch and stayed in the same position for hours, just dozing off, waking up (and turning on the tv), dozing off, and waking up again. I couldn't bring myself to do anything. One would presume that I have a huge ass, so heavy that I couldn't drag it off the couch.
On some occasions, I changed my position. Still, I stayed there for a long time with my mind blank and just staring at the wall. I did stand up. Considered eating something to cheer me up (this usually does the trick). Then I remembered, I am not in the mood to eat even. I picked up a book. Thought I'd try to ignore my gloom by reading. Flipped into the pages mindlessly for 2 minutes before deciding to drop it. Turned on the computer. No use as well. Nothing seemed to make me feel better. Guess I'll just go back to my ever-loyal couch and stare at the wall until I see a hole on it.
It's just those rainy days
Spend a lifetime tryin to wash away
Until the sun comes out and shines again
Smile for me, smile for me
Friday, September 6, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment