Saturday, October 5, 2002

Yikes, more than 12 hours to go and it's the do or die game of Ateneo-La Salle!!! I have no ticket... here I thought I'll be able to do it 4 years in a row... Oh well, we'll be at Padi's Point in Araneta to watch the game on t.v. while some of the people we know who weren't able to get tickets as well will be at the National Sports Grill... Sigh.. such a shame, a great game and we can't watch it live...

But then, there's something that I can still be happy about. The Philippines now have a gold!!! Thanks to Paeng Nepumuceno and Juan Bautista (you go guys!!!). And the RP team has just won its 4th game against Chinese-Taipei - next, they'll be battling the team that they've long been preparing for, the China team. Ack, I hope Jong Uichico's squad is ready for these guys... So far, we got only one gold medal... whatever happened to those officials who said they're eyeing for eight golds???

0 comments: