- i welcome the fact that i'm once again busy with work.
- i think it was Wednesday night when i heard Let the Love Begin on tv. Was that Kyla and Ariel??? ARGH!!!!
- i first saw him in My Tutor Friend and me and my sister instantly developed a crush on him (major crush on my siobe's part). i was super happy to see him once again in Volcano High. lately, i've been seeing the teaser of the new koreanovela about to start (Stairway to Heaven) on GMA-7 and he's there! I'm not a fan of telenovelas (as much as I ♥ chinese, japanese and korean entertainment, telenovelas aren't for me) but it'll be a treat to see him everyday. I hope other people don't share the same taste with me and my sister so that they wouldn't like him so much.

Friday, January 14, 2005
random stuff
Posted by
ji
at
10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment